Thursday 25 October 2012

* Dua before slaughtering the Animal *

* Dua before slaughtering the Animal *





It is a Sunnah that the face of the slaughterer as well as that of the sacrificial animal should be towards Qiblah. The slaughterer should place his right foot onto the part of the animal near the right side of its neck and then slaughter the animal and recite the following Dua before slaughtering the animal:

Translation: I have turned my face towards the One who has created the heavens and the earth devoting myself solely to Him, and I am not from amongst the polytheists. Undoubtedly, my Allah, my sacrifices, my life and my death are all for Allah, the Rab of the Universe. He has no partner; this is what I have been commanded, and I am one of the Muslims.

No comments:

Post a Comment